The implementation of a Quality Management System is rapidly becoming a elemental part of doing business in the 21st Century. While the requirements may appear difficult, if not burdensome, to meet, at RH ANDERSEN we have the knowledge and experience to guide you through it and can assure first-time certification. Let us guide the strategic development of your Quality Management System; your system's data collection, manual and procedural documentation; system assessment procedures; internal auditing procedures; process design/review procedures; and procedure writing/ review process - to ensure a clear, concise and efficient system that meets your company's goals and objectives. At RH ANDERSEN, we work with you to implement a system that works the way you work, and with minimal impact on your day-to-day business activities.
We have implemented hundreds of ISO systems for manufacturing and servicing companies throughout North America, and have never had a client fail an audit!
Let RH ANDERSEN's TEAM ISO guide your implementation project. With RH ANDEREN, you are guaranteed success. Find out more....
Audits provide the means to discover and take corrective or preventive actions to continuously improve your company's processes. RH ANDERSEN provides a complete line of ISO auditing services. Our robust Management Training Curriculum provides managers with an understanding of the concepts and techniques used in the audit process and prepares them for both internal and external audits. Our Internal Auditor Training Curriculum focuses on the concepts and techniques used in the implementation of effective internal audit programs. Our custom check-sheets and related auditing materials simplify your auditing process. Our commitment to our clients means that we will be there if and when you need us to review/reevaluate your auditing procedures and/or train new auditors; or to evaluate your level of compliance with applicable standard(s) and/or regulations prior to an external audit.
Our audit-related services include qualifying your internal auditor/auditing procedures, preparing you for external (and certification) audits, providing you with materials to simplify the auditing process, performing quality audits, and training and guiding your internal auditing team. You can even outsource your audit program to us, find out how...
Training is more than educating - it is providing a complete course of action. At RH ANDERSEN we have developed a very successful curriculum to orient both management and staff to the requirements of the International Standards (ISO, AS, etc.) for quality, regulatory requirements (FDA, FAA, ITAR, OSHA, etc.), continuous improvement tools (LEAN Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, etc.), process control tools (PPAP, FMEA, etc.), and to train and certify internal auditors.
Our staff of professional instructors are skilled practitioners, well-versed in the most up-to-date methodology. Their practical approach is based on hands-on experience and on hundreds of assessments and evaluations. Our courses are based on a uniform, consistent interpretation of all relevant systems and best practices
RH ANDERSEN's dynamic training curriculum provides both management and staff with an understanding of the concepts of ISO, Quality Management Systems, the process approach to quality, and techniques used in the audit process. Our numerous hand-outs and training materials serve to simplify the process and provide reference materials to review information about the many areas covered by our training programs. Our heuristic approach to training instills confidence and fosters competence. Find out more...
A summary of offerings/services:
- QMS Inplementation (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, etc.)
- LMS Implementation (ISO 17025, ANSI Z540.1, ANSI Z540.3)
- ISMS Implementation (ISO 27001, ISO 22301)
- EMS Implementation (ISO 14001).
- OH&S Implementation (ISO 45001)
- Food Safety Implementation (ISO 22000/HACCP)
- Nadcap Implementation (AC 7108, AC 7110, AC 7116)
- ITAR Implementation (and related DSP-5 processing)
- Cybersecurity Systems Implementation (NIST 800-171, CMMC)
- QMS Training (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Auditor Training (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, etc.)
- Compliance Training (ITAR, EAR, DFARs, FDA, OSHA, etc.)
- Food Safety Training (HACCP)
- Risk Assessment/Tools Training (FMEAs, SWOTs, etc.)
- Sustainability/Social Responsibility Training (ISO 26000, etc.)
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) training
- Process Control Training (PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Control Plans, etc.)
- Improvement Tools Training (LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Measurement Uncertainty Training (Calibration & Testing)
- Internal Auditing (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485, etc.)
- Supplier Audits/Source Inspection (AS9100, ISO/IEC 17025, etc.)
- Pre-acquisition risk assessment (for Investors, VC firms, etc.)
- Business Brokerage Services (through our partner program)
- Ad-hoc Consulting Services